Re: bubble talk!

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 16:23:15 PST

Hello.
Our snacks come from our fabulous staff at our Teacher Institute
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/who_we_are/staff_bios.html

On the Snacks pages, the origin of the snacks is explained:
For three years, nearly one hundred teachers worked with staff members to
create scaled-down versions of Exploratorium exhibits. The results were
dozens of exciting "Snacks" --- miniature science exhibits that teachers
could make using common, inexpensive, easily available materials.

Deb

Deb Hunt
Snacktalk Moderator
Exploratorium