Re: Fwd: color?? Help.

From: BettyRose Beatty (
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 17:48:46 PST

  The Snack I was referring to is Bird in Cage. It told me that I could use a fish so I did. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. Do I color the rim of the bowl or cage dark or do i leave it pencil light. And my snack told me to have 4 white boards but only talks of 3. What do I do with the extra board? Did I miss something??

On-line Snack discussion <> wrote:Dear BettyRose,
Fish in Bowl is not one of our snacks, but you can find directions at:

Deb Hunt
Snacktalk Moderator
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123-1099