I would like to know if magnets, produced by current, have an effect in our
body? My wife and i are working in a semicon company and we have a newly
deliverd machine "magnetizer" which bothers me. This machine magnetizes our
units(microchips) by injecting a huge amount of current. And as this process
goes on, we are advised to maintain our distance from the machine.
I am hoping you could help me.
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:52 PDT