Effects of magnets

From: Voyancy Sarmiento (kyle_kacy@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2005 - 02:16:15 PDT

I would like to know if magnets, produced by current, have an effect in our
body? My wife and i are working in a semicon company and we have a newly
deliverd machine "magnetizer" which bothers me. This machine magnetizes our
units(microchips) by injecting a huge amount of current. And as this process
goes on, we are advised to maintain our distance from the machine.

I am hoping you could help me.

Yancy Sarmiento
Manila Phils.