DIAMAGNETISM

From: Jesus Hernandez (jjkm2003@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 22:28:51 PST

hi,
  My name is kristina, I would like to tell you that my project would be easy but it is taking me more time what I thought and to my parents too. I 'm working on diamagnetism (push me a grape). I went to Cole hardware store and bought the neodymium magnet .3" diameter but the grape was not moving. Next, I have to wait for my mom's next day off so she could go to the exploratorium store to buy the $7.00 neodymium magnet but still the grape did not move. Today, by reading the snack "other people comments" I just found out my project is not working because I have to buy a 1 inch neodymium huge magnet. Please I would appreciate if you add on the snacks materials the size of the neodymium magnet so students and parents do not spend time going store to store or spending more money by buying wrong size magnets. Thank You Very Much.
  Kristina Hernandez