Re: Pinhole Digest #237 - 09/12/99

From: Andy Coblentz (acsl@sirius.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 08:07:02 PDT

From: "Andy Coblentz" <acsl@sirius.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #237 - 09/12/99
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 08:07:02 -0700

I subbed in French and Spanish classes in a block scheduled high school, and
I found that the time blocks were far too long to accommodate effective
instruction. I have found that effective language instruction comes from
repeated, small doses, rather than less frequent, longer blocks of time.

Andy Coblentz
acsl@sirius.com