basketball game with the prism lenses

From: Gail Peiterson (peite@punahou.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 01:01:19 PDT

From: "Gail Peiterson" <peite@punahou.edu>
Subject: basketball game with the prism lenses
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:01:19 -1000

Aloha
         As the summer ends and school gets in full swing my seniors are
each making a snack for the elementary school students on campus to use.
One of the students was at the Exporatorium this summer and requested that
I get her the plans to make the prism basketball goggles. If it is on the
Exploratorium site, she and I have both overlooked it more than once. Any
help on this would be appreciated.
Also any snacks or classroom favorites that anyone thinks are "must haves"
let me kow. Each senior will build 2 snacks before the semester is out and
they have acess to a fairly good shop. Thanks for the help. Mahalo, Gail

Gail Peiterson
Punahou School
1601 Punahou Street
Honolulu, Hi 96822