Dictionaries and Encyclopedias

From: BenP (bpitt@n2.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 07:26:02 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:26:02 -0700
From: "BenP" <bpitt@n2.com>
Subject: Dictionaries and Encyclopedias

I'm trying to compile a list of resource books for parents of my eighth graders. (And for the students themselves, of course) I have a full range of abilities in my classes. If you have the title, publisher, etc. of a science dictionary or encyclopedia that you have found especially appropriate for your middle school, high school, and/or Spanish speaking students, please send me the basic bibliographic info.

Once compiled, I'd be glad to share the list with anyone interested.

Thanks,
Ben Pittenger
bpitt@n2.com

What are you N2? Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com