black light

From: bliss (swise@lwhs.org)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 12:17:54 PDT

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:17:54 -0800
From: swise@lwhs.org (bliss)
Subject: black light

Hi everyone -- one of my students is doing a research project and would
like to ask you a question. Here it is:

What is Black Light and where can I find more info on the topic?
What substances glow under Blacklight? Why?

There you have it! Sarah Wise

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ

Sarah Wise

Lick-Wilmerding H.S.
755 Ocean Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
swise@lick.pvt.k12.ca.us

"Not everything that can be counted counts,
and not everything that counts can be counted."
--Albert Einstein