Re: Pinhole Digest #267 - Heavy Metal

From: Robert Zafran (marklin@redshift.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 15:30:58 PDT

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:30:58 -0700
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #267 - Heavy Metal
From: "Robert Zafran" <marklin@redshift.com>

Have been following the Al/Fe discussion. I was probably one of the first
of those of us who have done the "Fe Extraction" in various forms. Several
years ago I called the Nutritionist at Tripler Army Hospital and discussed
the benefits of the elemental Fe being added to cereals, etc. She said the
probably less than 1 to 1.5% of elemental iron that you ingested would
actually be 'ionized" so that it could be part of the mineral intake. The
rest would be waste products. So much for the Total (an others) bragging on
the cereal box ads.

bob Zafran
New Valley HS

Robert Zafran *