Earn money for your class!

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 17:05:40 PST

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:05:40 -0800
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: Earn money for your class!

Hi pinholers!
        Looking for a way to make money for a special project for your
class -- or a way for your students to make some extra cash? Here's
information for a marketing research firm (Greenberg Qualitative Research,
Inc.) who will pay your students for their time, and feed them to boot.
Announcement and contact numbers follow. Hope you find it useful.

----Karen

>Hello.
>
>We are a local market research company located in Berkeley and we would like
>to pay you for your opinions on a variety of subjects. We are not selling
>anything and there will be no solicitation of any kind. We are looking for
>people who are comfortable sharing their opinions with others in a
>professional but relaxed atmosphere.
>
>Here are the following upcoming groups.
>
>We are looking for:
>
>-- 13-18 yr. old boys and girls who want to talk about personal skin care
>
>-- 13-18 yr. old boys and girls who want to talk about Un-Cola soft
>drinks
>
>The groups will be held at 4, 6, 8pm here in Berkeley on Tuesday and
>Wendesday, November 15, 16 and Monday, Tuesday, November 22-23.
>
>Each individual will receive $50 for 2hrs of their time.
>
>Unfortunately, no two people in each group can know each other but I would
>be happy to answer any and all questions you might have.
>
>I can be reached at 510-845-1380 ext. 15. Nancy
>

>Sincerely,
>

>Nancy Frank

Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.
Biologist