Re: pinhole science research course

From: bliss (swise@lwhs.org)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 17:58:08 PST

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:58:08 -0800
From: swise@lwhs.org (bliss)
Subject: Re: pinhole science research course

Heidi -- at the exploratorium a month or so ago I attended a focus group
where we screened a video about a high school research program. It was
based in Oregon and students participated in ongoing group research about
two different environmental problems in their area. The people at Inverness
Research should remember exactly who they were.

I'm trying to stimulate interest in a student research class at my school
but the political winds don't seem entirely favorable right now. I think
it's terrific that you can do this.

Sarah Wise

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ

Sarah Wise

Lick-Wilmerding H.S.
755 Ocean Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
swise@lick.pvt.k12.ca.us

"Not everything that can be counted counts,
and not everything that counts can be counted."
--Albert Einstein