Sorry

From: Marc Afifi (mafifi@redshift.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 08:48:44 PST

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 16:48:44 +0000
From: Marc Afifi <mafifi@redshift.com>
Subject: Sorry

Oops,

Sorry Paul, I didn't see the word "needed" in the first sentence of your
post until after I replied. Funny, it reminds me of a conversation I had
with my wife one evening when we were reading the same flyer and she
finished well before I did. During the ensuing discussion I noticed that
her take on it was entirely different than mine. We realized that her
speed reading techniques had caused her to miss the word "not" in a very
critical sentence. I'll have to read more carefully.

-Marc

--
Marc Afifi
Physics, Chemistry and Marine Science

(831) 646-6590 ext. 223

Favorite Oakland Raiders Motto: "Just When Baby?"