Re: pinhole polarity and charge

From: R Lohman (roaminlohman@telis.org)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 17:10:19 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:10:19 -0800
From: roaminlohman@telis.org (R Lohman)
Subject: Re: pinhole polarity and charge

Induced charge has always been my explanation too. Both positively charged
and negatively charged objects will divert the stream toward the object.
I've done this many times. Maybe this isn't exactly induced charge in the
sense that charges actually move. The water molecule, being polar, could
rotate a bit I would think.

Rich Lohman