More Jokes

From: Monya Baker (monyab@eastside.org)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 07:32:04 PST

Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:32:04 -0800
From: Monya Baker <monyab@eastside.org>
Subject: More Jokes

A neutron walks into a bar, orders a drink, and asks for the bill. The
bartender replies, "no charge for neutrons."

These aren't really jokes, but amusements from my students.

In a story of an atom going through the rock cycle, "My friends in the
magma cooled slowly and crystallized. Life was so dull then - we had to
keep repeating the same pattern over and over."

>From a thesaurusphile, a lab report on "The minimization of copper."

Monya Baker, Science Teacher
Eastside College Preparatory School
2101 Pulgas Avenue