Biology/Zoology Teacher needed

From: John Merrill (tmerrill@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 20:03:56 PST

From: "John Merrill" <tmerrill@hotmail.com>
Subject: Biology/Zoology Teacher needed
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:03:56 PST

Dear Colleagues,
        My Science Department at Ygnacio Valley High School in Concord is losing
two of our biology/zoology teachers at the end of January (end of semester)(
In 2 weeks!). One teacher is taking a medical leave, the other is leaving
for personal reasons. Both positions are part-time: 3 periods and 4
periods. Our department is a supportive one; we share and collaborate for
lesson plans. Also the leaving zoology teacher said she will be available
to help as her health allows.
        If you are interested in teaching biology and/or zoology, or if you have a
friend who might be interested, please call:

        Sheila Walker, Principal
        (925)-685-8414

        As you might expect, we are anxious to hire someone soon. Thanks for your
attention.

        Sincerely,
        Tim Merrill, Science Department Chair