Re: pinhole journalist seeking inspirational teachers

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 21:45:43 PST

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:45:43 EST
Subject: Re: pinhole journalist seeking inspirational teachers

Dear Sonja,

The first teachers that come to mind would be the engineer who teaches math,
science, and robotics at Burton High in San Francisco and one or two others
at that very special school. Check there as these people are really
dedicated to making a difference for minimal pay that is but a fraction of
what they could make in industry. I wish I had their names for you; but,
what with the district shuffling me all over, I have lost all of my science
resource files.

Al Sefl