Saturday workshops are filling up!

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 11:16:41 PST

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:16:41 -0800
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Saturday workshops are filling up!

Hello TI alumni and New Teachers,
If you haven't yet turned in your Saturday Workshop requests, please try to
do so as soon as possible. Remember that we fill up the lists as we
receive your requests, and 4 Saturday sessions are already full. The 4
workshops that are already full are:

Biological Illustration
Astronomy Day
Human Body Explorations
Science of Surfing

Meanwhile, DO take advantage of the CMSESMC conference offer - You pay your
$40 to register, and we pay you a $50 stipend for attending - attend a
conference and make $10! I have the conference registration forms and am
happy to send them out.

See you on a Saturday soon,
Lori