Re: pinhole Guiness Draught

From: Gene Thompson (gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 09:03:45 PST

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:03:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Gene Thompson <gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Re: pinhole Guiness Draught

Why would you want to break up the froth? I've been reading Clouds in a
Glass of Beer by Craig F. Bohren, and there's all kinds of fun you can
have with beer (experiments, I mean). Where is the ball? Is it up in the
bottle neck? If so, I can't imagine it'd move around enough to have much
effect.

Ellen Koivisto