Re: Jello

From: DAVID FRYMAN (fryperson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:28:47 PST

From: "DAVID FRYMAN" <fryperson@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Jello
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:28:47 PST

In addition to the other suggestions I see here, try reducing the water
content of the Jello - the recipe for "Jigglers", hand-held Jello pieces,
reduces the water to about half, I think. It makes for firmer blobs. This
idea may be redundant, but I haven't seen this snack and I don't know
whether it already suggests reducing the water.

David Fryman
fryperson@hotmail.com