middle school science positions in Berkeley

From: sloper (sloper@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 14:07:53 PDT

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 14:07:53 -0700
From: sloper <sloper@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Subject: middle school science positions in Berkeley

Hi Pinholers,
I'm a 6th grade Science teacher at Longfellow Arts and Technology Middle School
in Berkeley. We are looking for 1.5 Science teachers for next year: a
half-time 6th grade Science teacher, to share the job with me, and a full-time
7th grade teacher. We're attempting to approximate the new state standards, so
6th grade is mostly Earth Science and 7th grade is mostly Life Science.
Longfellow is a small (425 students) public magnet middle school in southwest
Berkeley with a delightfully diverse student population and a talented and
dedicated faculty.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please have them contact me at this
e-mail address (sloper@uclink4.berkeley.edu), or at (510) 848-6288.
Thanks!

Suzy Loper