cfgi pickle plug

From: MC elover (mcelover@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 08:57:04 PDT

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: MC elover <mcelover@yahoo.com>
Subject: cfgi pickle plug

hello

Don's suggestion for using a CFGI outlet for the
sparkly pickle demo is great. But how does the
circuit know to shut off for a person and not for a
pickle? Even with a little vineagar on my hands, I
would assume that I have more resistance than a pickle
(but less flavor and not as crispy)

That's the best tasting physics teacher I ever heard.

--eric