Pascal's Vases on eBay

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:10:07 PDT

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:10:07 EDT
Subject: Pascal's Vases on eBay

As many of you know, I am always looking for cheap used equipment to restore,
rebuild, or repair for my classes. One man's trash is another man's
treasure. I was delighted when a set of Pascal's Vases came up on eBay and
much to my surprise at about 10% of retail price. I just got them and am
delighted. Another set from the same source has been offered and I would
advise those of you who do classic Physics demonstrations to take a look at
eBay Item #308846475 "Pascal's Vases -- Physics Teaching Prop." I was so
happy with my set that I wrote the seller's new description for the second
offering.

This is the demo Paul Hewitt uses in his video series for water column
pressure.

Such a deal........... ;-)

Al Sefl