summer teaching jobs...need info

From: Anthea1228@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 21:02:57 PDT

From: Anthea1228@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:02:57 EDT
Subject: summer teaching jobs...need info

Hi everybody,

A couple of weeks ago there was a posting of some summer teaching jobs in
physics or astronomy at some university in the Bay Area...I think for high
school advanced placement.

I lost that message, and now I know someone who is interested. Does anyone
still have that message, and if so, can you resend the information? Or, is
there a pinhole archive which can be accessed, and if so, how?

Thanks a lot,

Theresa