GPS position available

From: Tim/Joan Merrill (tmerrill@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 09:46:55 PDT

From: "Tim/Joan Merrill" <tmerrill@hotmail.com>
Subject: GPS position available
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 16:46:55 GMT

        We have a permanent General Physical Science position opening this fall at
Ygnacio Valley High School in Concord. It will be at least 4 periods of GPS
and possibly 5, depending on enrollments.
        YV is about 2 miles east of the 680 freeway in southern Concord. Our
socio-economic spectrum is pretty broad and probably averages as lower
middle class. Our enrollment is usually between 1500 and 1600.
        If you are interested or have any questions, you can contact our Principal,
Sheila Walker, at 925-685-8414, ext 0. You can also contact the Science
Department Chair, me, Tim Merrill, via email
                 ( tmerrill@hotmail.com )
        We would love to have a Teacher Institute person to take over our GPS
program!