Physics Toys

From: TsingTB@aol.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:54:36 PDT

From: TsingTB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:54:36 EDT
Subject: Physics Toys

I have just created a Physics Toys website at http://fog.ccsf.org/~tbardin.
I hope teachers of high school and College Introduction levels will be able
to use toys as a vehicle to teach physics concepts. I have included simple
toys that you can build as well as commercial ready made toys, but in both
cases I have presented physics questions and explanations for each toy. I
hope this will make physics more accessible and more fun to learn.
Please give me some feedback after you have seen the web page. Thank you.
Tsing Bardin