Re: pinhole Weak Force Interactions

From: Gene Thompson (gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 17:48:13 PDT

Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 17:48:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gene Thompson <gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Re: pinhole Weak Force Interactions

And I think that answers my question completely, though it brings up
another one (of course): As the forces increase in strength, they
decrease in effective distance. But that's backwards with the strong and
weak nuke forces? If so, why? I understand that it's gotta be really
hard to hold protons anywhere close to other protons, but it just doesn't
seem elegant or symmetrical (I know, I know, asymmetry is out there big
time, but ...)

Ellen