middle school Science position available at wonderful Berkeley public school

From: suzanna loper (sloper@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 08:36:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:36:40 -0700
From: suzanna loper <sloper@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Subject: middle school Science position available at wonderful Berkeley public school

Longfellow Arts and Technology Magnet Middle School in Berkeley is
seeking a full-time 7th grade Science teacher.

We had filled this position several months ago and found out only
yesterday that the person we hired changed her mind and took a job in
another district, so we are scrambling! School starts on Wednesday,
August 30.

Longfellow is a wonderful school: the smallest public middle school in
Berkeley (~450 students in 6-8), a magnet school with fantastic
technology resources and a spectacular arts program, a diverse student
body, and a very dedicated and talented staff. The seventh grade
curriculum is mainly Life Science, with a focus on our newly established
school garden.

Please reply to this e-mail or call me at (510) 848-6288 if you are
interested or can share any leads.

Thank you!
Suzy Loper
sloper@uclink4.berkeley.edu