physics of toys activities

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 17:33:30 PDT

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:33:30 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: physics of toys activities

Hello Pinholers,
Tsing Bardin forwarded this message to me to share with you. She has been
working with Don Rathjen on Snackbook II in addition to her work with the
physics of toys.

Hello Pinhole members or any Middle school or high school Physics teachers,

I have a Physics Toys website at http://fog.ccsf.org/~tbardin or
http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~tbardin, which you may find useful in teaching
physics this semester. It has many hands-on activities teaching physics
concepts using toys and explaining physics in toys which may intrigue your
students. Activities are organized by topics, such as Mechanics, Optics,
etc. Also there are many classroom contest projects with worksheets that you
can use. Please give me any feedback by writing to me at tsingtb@aol.com.

I welcome your contributions. If you would like to put "toys" or projects in
this website, I would be more than happy to do so with the proper credits.

Thanks,
Tsing Bardin