Help! Anyone have a star projector?

From: Gene Thompson (gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 14:13:47 PDT

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gene Thompson <gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Help!  Anyone have a star projector?

The show I was acting in ("Chain Reactions") got Best of the Fringe and
will have two more performances (on the 29th and 30th) BUT we can't get
the Planetarium. So we're going to be doing the show in a regular black
box theatre space and need a star projector to make up the
difference. Does anyone out there have a star projector (like the kind
used in the inflatable planetariums) that I can borrow for three days (we
need to tech with it on the 28th)? I am a science teacher by day and will
guard your equipment with great care (and be fully responsible for it).

If anyone wants to see the show, it's at the EXIT Theatre in SF, and deals
with physics (and some physics mumbo-gumbo) and nuclear fission....

Ellen Koivisto
George Washington High School