Re: temperature

From: Gail Peiterson (peite@punahou.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:29:10 PDT

From: "Gail Peiterson" <peite@punahou.edu>
Subject: Re: temperature
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:29:10 -1000

Hi from Hawaii

    I just could not resist a reply on temperature ..... The temperature is in the mid to high 70's amd my beer is cold and I know that as the winter comes it will remain the same. From the land of eternal summer we wish you all well and hope to hold our own Saturday classes since we can't come to the Exploratorium just for a Saturday workshop.

Surfing science is on Sunday's in Lanikai. call for class credit if you get here. Cheers and Aloha from Kailua and Punahou. Gail Peiterson