Hawaiian island research website

From: Gail Peiterson (peite@punahou.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 23:09:26 PDT

From: "Gail Peiterson" <peite@punahou.edu>
Subject: Hawaiian island research website
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:09:26 -1000

This website is in conjunction with a 20 day research trip to the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (several atolls and islets) that are part of the National Wildlife Refuge. The site has some excellent research and links if you and your class are interested in the middle of the Pacific and our diverse biology and geology. At the very least the photos are some of the best I have ever seen for the area. Enjoy!

http://www.bishopmuseum.org/ Then go to the NWHI section