Re: pinhole bad science teacher joke

From: CGDonahoe3@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 22:26:36 PDT

From: CGDonahoe3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:26:36 EDT
Subject: Re: pinhole bad science teacher joke

Yes, I am pining to revisit a coniferous forest.

Sedimentary, a serious rock cause what it says is what it meant

Never met a morph I did not like, especially granite, which I don't take for
granted.

geology is so full of professionals who rejoice in these types of jokes/puns

Float a can of diet soda and a can of regular soda.......you have recreated
the earthquake of 1989 in SF.........how dense can you be??

reply, ask, and receive a viable longtern classroom experiment

yours,

cgd3