graphing programs

From: Damon Jansen (dkjansen@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 16:11:35 PDT

Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Damon Jansen <dkjansen@yahoo.com>
Subject: graphing programs

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good graphing
program? I am looking for something that is easy to
use, will do best fits, and can be labeled easily. I
haven't use them in a while--the one I remember from
about 6 years ago is Cricket Graph. I would really
like something that the whole science department could
use so that we would only have to buy one program and
so students would not have to relearn a program.

--Damon Jansen