Sodium video?

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 05:30:38 PST

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:30:38 -0700
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Sodium video?

I was looking through some stuff that Flinn Scientific sent me, and they
have a video that looks pretty cool. It's a video of some chemists throwing
5 kg sticks of sodium into an abandoned rock quarry. Yowza! Does anyone
have a copy of this? (It's not in the learning study library, and I don't
want to pay $30 to order it.)

Thanks again,
Geoff

(Sorry for all the e-mails -- it's been a day where I've tried to clean out
my classroom and so I'm dealing with all this random junk that I'm finding.)
Living by Chemistry
Room 247, Mail code 5200
Lawrence Hall of Science
Berkeley, CA 94720-5200