Sorry...

From: Marc Afifi (marc_afifi@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 14:43:23 PST

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:43:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Afifi <marc_afifi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sorry...

Sorry,

I should proofread my work before posting. The excerpt
below should say that water evaporates for much the
same reason that ice sublimates. The faster moving
molecules escape leaving the slower ones behind. The
strong dipole-dipole attractions between water
molecules are effective enough to cause the liquid
phase to form at higher temperatures because the vapor
pressure is lower than the atmospheric pressure.