RE: pinhole fuel cells

From: Black, Heidi (BlackH@exchange.esuhsd.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 11:11:46 PST

From: "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@exchange.esuhsd.org>
Subject: RE: pinhole fuel cells
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:11:46 -0800

We have a student experimenting with one at Oak Grove now. It is a
miniature version, runs a small motor. As previously mentioned, check out
Sargent-Welch, you have to go to the VWR supplies to order the item-or you
could take a field trip to San Jose.
Heidi
here is the website , a German company produces these
http://www.heliocentris.com/frame-e.htm

Fuel cells .... I doubt if a student could operate such a cell
safely and I doubt if they are commercially available to individuals.
Neil Fetter