Anyone in the Bay Area teaching astronomy in late January?

From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 17:54:37 PST

From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:54:37 EST
Subject: Anyone in the Bay Area teaching astronomy in late January?

Are you teaching astronomy in late January?
Do you mind having a reporter visit your classroom?

A friend of mine, a science journalist, just sent me the following e-mail:
Regan,
I need a little help finding a science classroom, in which the teacher is
teaching the kids about the planets. Sound weird? The reason is, we're doing
a local TV piece about Pluto's wannabe status as a planet, and some of the
more subtle issues about big objects in our solar system. So it would be
great to have footage of a classroom teacher teaching about the planets?

Any advice even as far as beginning my search?
Cheers kiddo,
Dave

**** If interested, please respond to: dwolman@acfnewsource.org (David
Wolman)