re: photo paper

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 11:22:39 PST

Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:22:39 -0800
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: re: photo paper

Hey pinholers,
I have the description of the outdated film.
We have about 20 boxes of film, each containing anywhere from 25 to 100 sheets.
Brands Ilford, Kodak, Agfa and Omni pro deluxe.
Sizes 5x7, 8x10,11x14 and 16x20 (large sheets can be cut)
All boxes are multi grade film. Most are resin based and about a 1/3 are
fiber base.

There has been a big response to this paper offering.
If you want a box or two (limit two boxes per customer), remember to ask
me, Eric or Modesto at a Saturday workshop. We'll get it from our secret
hiding place. I won't put it on the free table until the end of the
semester, so remember to ask us.

Eric Muller
Staff Teacher
Exploratorium