Anybody recognize this curriculum?

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 14:15:42 PST

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:15:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Anybody recognize this curriculum?

I've asked this teacher whether she's sure she saw this "identification of
white powders" item here at the Learning Studio, and it -does- ring a
faint bell -- but it doesn't seem to be in the catalog in a recognizable
way. Anybody happen to recall the book or binder she's looking for?
Thanks in advance --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343