Physics Toys website

From: TsingTB@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 16:04:00 PST

From: TsingTB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:04:00 EST
Subject: Physics Toys website

Hello,
This is just a reminder for the new pinholers that I have a website at
http://fog.ccsf.org/~tbardin where I put physics explanations and
applications of some simple toys which you can make or buy, and some
classroom contests projects that middle and high school teachers can use as
resources. I hope this website helps to make physics learning fun and
meaningful for both teachers and students. Thank you.
Tsing Bardin e-mail at tsingtb@aol.com