Re: Pinhole Digest #607 - 03/19/01

From: Art Fortgang (afortga@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 00:55:34 PST

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:55:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Art Fortgang <afortga@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #607 - 03/19/01

Kim

The CASTLE program is excellent but intensive. It is
unlikely that you can do justice to it unless you
dedicate 2 - 3 months on it. You can also pick a few
activities from it, but you really have to understand
the curriculum to do that properly. Unless it is done
properly the pressure analogy is lost on students.
The curriculum developers are keen for teachers not to
pick parts of the curriculum because it could lead to
misconceptions.

Any other questions about the program, feel free to
write.

Cheers

Art

--- Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>