lost snack plans

From: Kevin Kinsella (kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 10:18:48 PDT

From: "Kevin Kinsella" <kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us>
Subject: lost snack plans
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:18:48 -0700

During my new teacher summer class we made some really cool 'snacks' that I'd like to build with some students this year. However, I lost the instructions for them and they are not on line (or at least I can't find them). Can anyone help me out so that I can avoid having to re-create them?
The snacks are 'my father's nose' and a version of the large bubble making tray that is outside of the ti classroom, near the color shadow exhibit.

thanks,

Kevin Kinsella
Science Explorer
Woodside Elementary School