RE: Resource pages

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 09:32:43 PDT

Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: RE: Resource pages

The workshop topic resource pages Eric mentioned were created by Dione
Sobin, who did this internship as part of her work toward a degree in
Library and Information Science at San Jose State. (Deb Hunt gave
technical assistance.) It was a LOT of work, often under tight deadlines
and with minimal advance notice from TI. In my not particularly humble
opinion -- she interned here first, and we suggested her for the TI
Resource Pages job -- Dione and Deb did an outstanding job and deserve
recognition for it.

Bookmark those pages! They'll be useful all -kinds- of ways.

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."