Middle School Position - Half Moon Bay - Short Notice

From: Ben Pittenger (ben_pittenger@n2mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:56:29 PDT

Date: 14 Jun 2001 20:56:29 -0000
From: "Ben Pittenger" <ben_pittenger@n2mail.com>
Subject: Middle School Position - Half Moon Bay - Short Notice

There is a middle school science position open at Cunha Middle School, in Half Moon Bay. It will likely be a 6th grade or 6th/7th assignment. We have just adopted the Prentice Hall Science Explorer series and will be using them next year.

We are a small department - We have been 4, with help from one teacher in another department, but we will be 5 or 5 1/2 positions next year, since we have expanded our sixth grade from 1 semester to a full year.

It's a bit expensive to live in the neighborhood, but it's a fun community, within commuting distance of San Francisco or just about anywhere on the Peninsula. The kids are a great bunch.

I realize this is somewhat short notice (right now the deadline is the 19th of June, but I am trying to get the deadline extended.)

Right now we do not have any credentialled applicants. We have a couple of applicants who would be on emergency credentials.

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. If someone credentialled expresses interest, that may give me some ammunition for getting the deadline extended!

You can email me at ben_pittenger@n2mail.com or call me at home at 650-560-9645!

Hope to hear from you!!!

Ben

Sign up for your free web based email today!
http://www.n2mail.com