Astro book

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 07:51:25 PDT

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:51:25 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Astro book

I'm a ti alum working this summer up at the Chabot Space & Science
Center under the Solar B project grant from Lockheed...
We are in the process of putting together "kits" for teachers (middle and
high school) who will be attending a three-day workshop on solar astronomy
in August. I was wondering if you had a "favorite sun book" you might
recommend for including in the kit?
Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

Sincerely,

Linda Block
<lj2m@earthlink.net>

ps to Eric: if there are ti alum interested in the topic, there is space
available in the workshop,
stipends and "stuff" provided.
Thanks for passing this along to the list-serve.

Eric Muller
Science Educator
Exploratorium
Teacher Institute