high school teaching position 2001/2002

From: Paul Orth (paul_orth@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:55:16 PDT

From: "Paul Orth" <paul_orth@hotmail.com>
Subject: high school teaching position 2001/2002
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 14:55:16 -0700

Hi gang, My name is Paul orth and i teach science at oceana h.s. in
pacifica, CA. We are a restructured school that is part of the coallition
of Essential schools (CES) and are on the cutting edge of progressive
education. We are looking for someont to teach a section of AP chemistry
(mostly seniors) and be a part of our Freshman/sophomore house ( i.e. work
with 2 humanities teachers n integrated projects and teach 2 sections of
freshman and 2 sections of sophomores) for integrated science I and II 9 a
college prep program based on elements of biology, chemistry, earth
science/astronomy, and physics/phsical science that fullfills the a-g
requirements for U.C./CSU. SAchool size is 750-800 students but classes cn
be as large as 35. though they usually don't stay that big. We are fun but
hard working and their are additional time committants as we are a
site-based management school. We are an alternate hogh school that is part
of the Jefferson union High School District. If you would like further
information please contact:
        (me) paul orth H 415 572-3474, w 650 550-7353 science teacher
        Ryan Reidy h 650 755-3309, w 650 550-7323 science teacher/ac
        Mark Loos W 650 550-7302 - Assistant principal

Thank you, Paul