new teacher application on our web page

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 18:00:01 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:00:01 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: new teacher application on our web page

Hello Pinhole Friends,
I sent most of this message (regarding our new teacher program) to you last
week. I am pleased that I have already gotten some responses. I hope to
have the program filled (we accept 30 new teachers) before the school year
begins. The application deadline is August 17, 2001.

This is the time of year that we begin to recruit new science teachers for
our New Science Teacher program. Last week we started mailing the New
Science Teacher Program applications to the new teachers who already found
out about our program. To be eligible for this program, the teachers need
to be starting their first or second year of science teaching, and they
need to work in San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda or Marin county
districts. Perhaps you know a science teacher who fits this description
and who would be interested in this program.
The program is briefly described on our web site:
 http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti

The application is available as a pdf file at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/programs/new_app.pdf

Of course, we are happy to answer questions via email or by phone. Please
have potential candidates contact us at (415) 353 0499 or by emailing me,
Lori Lambertson, at <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Thanks in advance,
Lori Lambertson
Exploratorium Teacher Institute