The Recycle Centers

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 13:32:04 PDT

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 16:32:04 EDT
Subject: The Recycle Centers

Greetings Everyone,

I received this from a teacher in Ohio.

Hope it helps someone,

Sue Pritchard

Hi everyone: I thought it would be fun to send a group e-mail. I would like
 to tell you about "The Recycle Center" in the Boston Public Schools. It is a
 support service for teachers, students and parents. It provides a variety of
 free instructional materials and staff development workshops which stimulate
 teachers to develop new experiential approaches for teaching. There are at
 least 14 satellite centers across the country and Canada. The materials are
 donated by businesses and industries and they are wonderful to have. Free
 stuff like papers, glue, markers, bags, assorted objects that can be used for
 projects. They also call themselves the Institute For Self Active Education.
  I haven't been up there in a while but the address and phone I have are:
 P.O. Box 1741, Boston, MA 02205 phone: 617-282-2812. There is a center in
 Los Osos, CA, phone 805-528-5402. Also centers in Canada, Chicago, New
 Mexico, Providence and I'm sure many other places by now. My friend in Bost!
 on goes to the center all the time and brings me boxes of stuff.