re: math/science positions available

From: sally meneely (msmeneely@netscape.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 00:55:52 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:55:52 -0400
From: msmeneely@netscape.net (sally meneely)
Subject: re: math/science positions available

Hello all,

Herbert Hoover Middle School in San Francisco is still looking to fill two math positions and one science position. The science position would start as a day-to-day sub situation, but become permanent before the end of the semester due to a retirement.

I'm starting my second year there, it's a great place to work! If you're interested in one of these positions, call the principal, Jeannie Pon, @ Hoover: 415-759-2783. Or you can FAX your resume: 415-759-2881.

Please pass along this info. to friends, contacts, etc.

Thanks,
Sally Meneely
Science/Math teacher