Looking for Regan

From: Monya Baker (monya_baker@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 12:08:19 PDT

From: "Monya Baker" <monya_baker@hotmail.com>
Subject: Looking for Regan
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:08:19 -0700

Hi, I promised a fellow TIer a copy of my ecology curriculum when I
finished writing it. Well, I've got the curriculum, but can't find my
contact info. So, the teacher's whose name I think is Regan Brooks teaches
at a small public SF school near Golden Gate park. We met in July after
playing with that wonderful levitating disk in the teacher's shop. Regan
and/or Regan's friends, please let me know if you get this and how I can
reach you/her. Sorry to fill pinhole with something personal...I'll gladly
share the ninth-grade 7-week curriculum w/ anyone that's interested. Monya
415.681.6035